Liferay - Brew Systems
Liferay Portal powers portal solutions for leading enterprises around the world.
Liferay Portal is the world's leading enterprise open source portal framework, offering integrated Web publishing and content management, an enterprise service bus and service-oriented architecture (SOA) to facilitate application integration, and compatibility with all major IT infrastructures.
- Zero License Fees - Liferay Portal's liberal MIT license requires zero license fees and no reciprocity clauses.
- Open Source- Access to the source code guarantees your portal investment can be developed independently from a third-party vendor or integrator.
- Standards Support - Support for standards ensures that Liferay Portal remains vendor-neutral and maximizes existing technologies and infrastructure. Liferay supports the following standards: J2EE, JSR-168, SOAP / WSRP / Web Services, JSR-170, MyFaces.
- High Compatibility - Liferay Portal's compatibility with major application servers, database servers, and operating systems (over 700 deployment configurations) drastically reduces the initial hardware and software investment required by your portal initiative.
- Pre-Bundled Portlets - Over 60 functional portlets reduce customization costs. Many Liferay users can deploy straight out of the box.
- Multi-Language Support - International or multi-lingual organizations get out of the box support for 22 languages. Users can toggle between different language settings with just one click. You can also easily add other languages.
- High-Value Support Contracts - Liferay's support contracts offer a broad range of SLA options for both SMBs and enterprises.